Friday, June 2, 2017

Spring is here!

Hello Friends!
It's new Month and new challenges. But I still have some backlog from previous month. My habit of procrastinating makes me miss some challenges :(
So today I have to post this card before I miss another deadline.

This card is made using lawn fawn stamp set - bicycle built for you. It's so adorable. I got it as a birthday gift from my dear friend Sindhu. It's been 3 months since I got it and I hadn't used it. The current challenge @ Lawn Fawnatics was perfect for it.
So submitting it to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge - Challenge 5 - Spring Inspiration board
After I colored the bicycle, I needed the tree. I remembered the Video by Dawn from WPlus9 where she had demonstrated painting trees using the stamp set- Coming up roses. I had bought this stamp set more than 2 years ago but didn't quite succeed at creating good trees. I was about to destash this stamp set when I thought of giving it a try again and I really loved the outcome this time.

I used zig markers for coloring. The clouds are made using a handmade template and distress inks.

Hope you liked this card as much as I did.

Love,
Piyu

1 comment:

Sindhu said...

Such an adorable card, Piyu! :)