Saturday, May 27, 2017

Have a Beautiful day!

Hello Peeps!
I am in love with this sentiment  - "Have a beautiful day!" from Hero Arts - "You are so Lovely" stamp set and you will find me using this a lot.
Today's card is made for the  A blog named hero  challenge which has a "Watercolors" theme and this month they are collaborating with Honeybee stamps.



I have used the Hero arts background stamp - Large flower background. I had bought this stamp since long but hadn't used it and this was a great opportunity to put it to use.
I used zig markers to color them and liked the vibrant colors. A used a white gel pen to add interest.

Will be back soon. I need to finish off posting so many cards made this month! Phew!!!!

Love,
Piyu

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic! I can see why you love that pretty sentiment! :)
Thank you for joining us yet again over at A Blog Named Hero!

creative lady said...

Wow, I love the bright colors of your flower and leaves. Thanks for joining A Blog Named Hero.