Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hello..Happy Birthday!

Hi Friends,

I am back again with a CAS one layer card and now I think I am quiet comforable in making one layer CAS cards thanks to my dear friend Sindhu - http://paperminty.blogspot.in .She is super talented and too good at CAS. She helped me work on my fear of one layer cards. I would mess up the card and end up adding layers to hide the mess. I am truly blessed to have her as my bestie and my craft mentor.
So without further delay, let me show you my card -


I used Hero art's stamps set - Spring hello by Lia. It is a sweet little stamp set with very cute elements. The big sentiment compliments the tiny flowers well.
I have used hero arts inks too.
I am submitting this card to -
A blog named hero April Challenge - Anything goes
Paru's card making challenges - April - Anything goes

CASology - cue word is seasons - I have  Spring on my card

Love,
Piyu

13 comments:

Piyu said...

Thank you so much!

Judy1223 said...

Piyu, this is a beautiful one-layer card with lovely spring flowers! How wonderful to have a friend who encourages you in your card-making! I love that big sentiment paired with the little flowers, a perfect combination. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Lisa said...

This is so pretty. I absolutely love this stamp set, I even love it so much that I saw it on sale somewhere yesterday and pondered buying it, again. Ha! Thank you so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

Melissa said...

This is such a sweet, pretty one layer design!
Thank you for joining us over at A Blog Named Hero!

Enderby said...

What a lovely card. You did an awesome job for a one layer card. What a great craft friend to have.

Jen W. said...

A clean, crisp, gorgeous one layer card! I especially love the little birdie sitting on the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Piyu said...

Thanks Jen!

Piyu said...

Thanks Debbie for your encouraging words!

Piyu said...

Thanks Melissa!

Piyu said...

Thanks Lisa..This is indeed a beautiful stamp set.

Piyu said...

Thanks Judy for your kind words!

Nana Griffin said...

Such a sweet card. I love how you used the sentiment with the little flowers and the bird is a wonderful touch to it all. Glad I found your site. CAS cards are very hard for me too so I will have to check out your blog and your friends blog too real often for some inspiration.

Sindhu said...

You are the kindest and sweetest person I have ever met. I feel blessed to have found you. I owe this crafty world so much! You will rock in whatever you choose to do. I love you! And I'm your bestie, that's all. Mentor? You make me laugh! LOL!

By the way, congratulations on your feature on 'A blog named Hero'. Your card is so sweet!