Monday, March 6, 2017

Winnie and Walter's 3rd Birthday bash - card #8

 
Hello! I made this card specially for the  Stencil Challenge with Kelly.
 


I made the stenciled background using the Leaf Effect Creative Screenings stencil from Winnie and Walter and distress inks. The flowers and leaves are from In Blooms: Anna's flora stamp set. The sentiment is from In a word: Hello cutaway. I die cut the sentiment twice. I pasted white die cut on the distress ink blended die cut with an offset to create a 3D effect. Finally I added some sequins to fill up the empty spaces. I have an empty space phobia :D ..I can't see empty space on my cards.. No wonder I am not good at CAS cards!
I am submitting this card to following challenges-
·     Three Challenge with Shay - 3D sentiment
·      Ink Blending Challenge with Vanessa

Love,
Piyu

No comments: