Thursday, March 2, 2017

Winnie and Walter's 3rd Birthday bash - card #3

Hello Friends!
I am back with another card made for Winnie and Walter's 3rd birthday bash made for the challenge Pattern-Making Challenge with Mayuri.
For this challenge, I wanted to do something different and thought of using a sentiment stamp to create a pattern. So I gathered all the sentiments stamps related to birthday from the Winnie and Walter;s stamp set - The big, the bold and party and stamped them at random in shades of blue to create a sentiment pattern paper. I also added a tiny heart stamp from So Tweet stamp set.
Here's my card-


Once my pattern paper was ready, I added a fussy cut elephant from Welcome to the family stamp set and added a Red balloon from  So Tweet stamp set to add some bright color to the light background. I have used Zig markers to color and Canson Montval 300 GSM paper for the elephant and balloon.
Hope you liked this cute elephant as much as I did.

I am submitting this card to following Winnie and Walter Challenges-
Pattern-Making Challenge with Mayuri.
Cute Critter Challenge with Gayatri

Love,
Piyu

No comments: