Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Winnie and Walter's 3rd Birthday bash!

Hey Friends!
It's Winnie and Walter's birthday month and I am so excited. It has 10 different challenges and one can enter as many times as you wish in them. Isn't it cool? I am aiming to participate in all. Lets see if I can keep it up.

The first card is made keeping "Cute Critter Challenge with Gayatri" in mind. I had a very cute stamp set by Winnie and Walter - So Tweet. And I had to use it.



First, I stated with stamping and embossing the bold sentiments from the big, the bold and party stamp set. Next, I stamped the little birds from So Tweet stamp set. The best thing about this stamp set is the accessories. You can dress up the little birdies in so many ways. I wanted the accessories to stand out and hence left the birds without any color and this complimented the bold sentiment.
Here's the close up-


Submitting this card to following Winnie & Walter's 3rd Birthday bash challenges-
Cute Critter Challenge with Gayatri
Bright Colours Challenge with Lydia
Hope you liked it.

Love,
Piyu


No comments: