Thursday, January 19, 2017

HELLO!

Hello Friends!
Today I am sharing my first 2017 card.  I have promised myself to keep my blog updated and I am determined to do 1 blog post a week.(I know it's the 3rd week of Jan and I am posting my first card, but I do plan to cover it up.
My today's card is a "Hello" card made using Altenew - Beautiful day Stamp set and Winnie and Walter Cutaways.
 And here's another pic.

A close up..


Special Thanks to Hussena for the lovely pictures. They make my card look more beautiful!

Submitting this card to following challenges -
1.  Paru's card making Challenges - Anything goes

2. AAA cards - Hello
3. Happy Little Stampers- Anything goes with Dies

Will be back soon! Until then..Happy crafting :)

Love,
Piyu


4 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Very beautiful card, Piyu!! This one really stands out in the gallery. I love this technique, and don't use it often enough. Love what you've done here! Bev

laurie said...

So pretty! I love the beautiful blooms and great design. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So stunning and colourful with fantastic use of the camouflage technique. Great take on our challenge and thanks for playing along at AAA Cards this week. Sarah

Julie B said...

A card using some of my favourite things, camouflage die cut, Altenew flower stamps and gorgeous colouring.
So pleased you linked up at HLS. :)