Monday, April 11, 2016

Winnie and Walter share the love challenge day5

Hey Friends!

Today I have a card made for the Winnie and Walter - Share the love challenges featuring felicity with Pink Studio.
share the love graphic pinkfresh

For the challenge we have the make a card using one of the cards posted by the creative design members for 5 days.
This post is about my card for day 5, I am inspired by Kate Copper's card -
I liked the colorful flowery background layer below the white and incorporated it in my card.
And here is my card-
The challenge didn't require to use W&W or  Felicity with Pink Studio products and as I was away from home, I didn't have my W&W stamps nor my dies. So I made this card using Mama Elephant's Freestyle florals stamp set. I coloured it with my Zig clean color real brush pens.  The Sentiment is from Clearly besotted blooming marvellous stamp set.

Entering it to the Share the love challenge day 5.

Love,
Piyu

1 comment:

Kate said...

So pretty your colouring is wonderful :) Thanks so much for joining in share the love week at Winnie and Walter.
Kate xx