Friday, August 19, 2011

It's time to Celebrate!

A quick post to display my experiments with my latest buys.
My mojo is super high and my craft room a super mess :D. So here's a card that I made last night -
Not a very good picture..But you may click on it to view the details.
I used the Coredinations white core paper - Embossed using cuttlebug(d'vine swirls folder) and then sanded, Martha Stewart butterfly punch with sparkles (glitter glue). The green glitter balls are from Pie Lane The sentiment (MICA stamps) is stamped using distress ink on a scallop cut using the spellbinder die. The edges are distressed too. I took inspiration for the scallop with glitter balls from Khushboo's card. She has used red gem stones. I hope you don't mind it Khushboo :)

I missed last few challenges due to some or the other reason. Glad could made it this time.

More experiements coming up soon.. So keep watching :)

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

The background looks fab.

Crafterkhush said...

Piyu this looks sooo cool.. Welcome back.. I missed seeing your posts.. and of course I don't mind.. The fact that you even thought of using an idea used by me is humbling.. :-).. Great card and a perfect entry for the ICR challenge... The cuttlebug fever in your is now on.. :D

ManuK said...

Those butterflies look so good on that background! Lovely card, Piyu!

Priya said...

Lovely one... background effect is too good...

Prisha Dharmani said...

Wow...fab card...background is so pretty