Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My inspiration for CraftyJC Challenge 7!

Hey friends! How are you doing? Today I have a terrific news for you. CraftyJC Challenge is back with a bang and has "itsy bitsy" sponsoring the challenge for next 6 months. Well ..this isn 't it...there's one more news...there are going to be not one but 2 prizes worth Rs.1300 each..Isn't it awesome? 

And this post is special too because it's a DT card for CraftyJC challenge 7.
I got this lovely opportunity of being a guest DT on winning CraftyJC challenge 6.
The theme for this challenge is Digi or Doodle. You can either use something Digital OR if you can hand-draw or doodle on your entry. Interesting! Isn't it?

When Jaya first informed me about this month's theme, I was super excited. I had loads of ideas in my head. I love doodling and the notepad that I carry for meetings is full of doodles :)

In this card, everything is hand-drawn / doodled on white card stock.
closed card
No stamps, digi images or pattern papers are used.
Open card
I have used colour gel pens for drawing and staedtler water colour pencils for colouring. 
Happy - detailed view
The doodled gifts, candies, cakes etc. are cut and stuck with a foam 2 way tape to give a pop up effect.
Birthday - detailed view
I hope you liked it and are inspired to try out some doodling. Do play along and join the fun! See you at CraftyJC challenge 7.

6 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

really pretty.. but do you mind and doing some quilling.. i miss seeing them...!!

Hussena said...

love this card.... its hard to believe u have created it entirely just by doodling on it this could be a perfect b'day card for anyone to receive.

Tee said...

SUPER SUPER AWESOME!!!
Love the doodling..if you can call it doodling..its more like awesome sketching!!

Jovi said...

good job there... love it!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a spectacular accordion fold card.your drawing skill is wonderful

Mallika said...

nice work ..
will send your swao package in a day or two ..
will get back home . n pack it n send