Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Look What I have got :)

Hey all,

I wanted to post this since long..but was being lazy.
I won the punch rose challenge by Anita and here is the picture of the RAK which she sent me.

Thank you so much Anita. I loved every bit in it! I am a big fan of her punch craft and always wanted to see her work in real and with this prize, I got to see her punches flowers.

And here is a Swap I received from Deepti as a part of ICR May swaps.
Aren't the DPs lovely? It's a perfect mix of patterns and colours. And the accompanying quilled card is fab too. It's made from Hand cut handmade paper and using back side of paint brush as quilling tool.

I also wanted to tell you about my win at the Kalalayaa' coloring challenge. My mother's day card made it to the top 3 :)

See you soon!

1 comment:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

congrats for everything dear...