Thursday, November 27, 2008

Get Set for Quilling

This post is for those who wish to start quilling.

You would need following material to start with-
1) coloured paper strips. You can cut card sheets/ chart paper into 3mm/5mm/1cm width. I prefer buying a multicoloured quilling strips packet.
















2) a pair of good scissors
3) fevicol(fast drying glue)
4) slotted needle. The slotted needle is optional. But I suggest you get it as it is easy to start with.













Along with the above material you would also need a lot of patience :)
So gather the above things and get set for quilling.

5 comments:

zenovia said...

Hi :) Where do you buy quilling strips from?

Piyu said...

@Zenovia : I buy them from local store. Let me know where you are located and will let you know the shops arnd if I know..

zenovia said...

I'm in Mumbai. I've been searching for quilling strips for a long time now! :(

Piyu said...

There should be plently of places in mumbai. I don't have any idea about shops in mumbai..but you can plenty of fellow bloggers. If you are not able to find, email me at takeaquillpill@gmail.com and I'll send you some blog links.

Swetha said...

Hi

You have really good blog. I want to get into quilling and wanted to know which is the best place to source the paper in Hyderabad.

A reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Swetha